House of Prayer Gospel Outreach Ministries (HOPGOM) is a Non-denominational church. We are an outreach ministry reaching out to the underserved and those who are hurting in our community.
To minister to the total man- mind, body, and soul. To impact the community through outreach and the sharing of the Gospel to bring restoration and love to those in need.
We exist for the advancement of the Kingdom of God, to build into the lives of people by creating a social impact that others can be saved through Jesus Christ.
Prophetess Fannie Lewis
Prophetess Fannie M. Lewis is a licensed and ordained minister of the gospel. She was born in Alabama and moved to California in 1974. She is the mother of one daughter, and a son-in-law, three grandsons, one granddaughter-in-law, and two great-grandsons. She retired from AT&T/SBC after 25 years of service.
She has a bachelor’s in biblical counseling from Trinity School of Theology, Associate Degree in Human Services from San Bernardino Valley College, and a Bachelor of Science in Sociology with an Emphasis in Social Work from Grand Canyon University.
Prophetess Lewis is the pastor of House of Prayer GOM. She is truly a vessel after God’s own heart and is known to many as “The Quiet Storm”. God uses her to preach the Word, minister healing, deliverance, and in prophetic, dreams, and visions. God has given her a heart to Minister to the Single Women. God has also given her the vision to reach out to those in need in the community through feeding, clothing, tutoring, training, and the Word of God.
Pastor Raymond Walker
Pastor Raymond Walker is a licensed and ordained minister of the gospel. He was born in Fort Lauderdale, Flordia, and moved to California in 1984. He is married to Michelle Walker and is the father of four. He retired from Unified National Foods in 2013.
He has an Associate Degree in Auto Mechanic from National Technical School in Fort Lauderdale, Flordia. he is a Licensed Contractor and a Certified Welder.
Pastor Walker is the Assistant Pastor of House of Prayer GOM.and the director of the maturity department. God uses him to preach the Word, street witnessing, and ministering to those who are in need. He has a love for God's people and a desire to build churches.
WHAT WE BELIEVE
1. The Bible is the inspired, infallible, authoritative Word of God.
2. God created the heaven and the earth.
3. There is only one God, forever existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
4. The deity of our Lord Jesus Christ; His Virgin Birth; His sinless life: His miracles; His atoning death; His shed blood; His bodily resurrection; His ascension into Heaven; and His personal return.
5. The Holy Spirit changes the new Christian; indwells instructs, seals, reproves, and guides the believer; and fills and controls every life that is wholly yielded to Him.
6. Salvation is the free gift of God offered to man by His grace and received by repentance and personal f faith in the LORD Jesus Christ.